Sephora Beauty Insider Sale!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Did you do anything exciting?  Friday was such an extraordinarily beautiful sunny day that really tempted me to hit the beach for a lazy suntanning afternoon.  Unfortunately that was only a dream as I was stuck at work all day. I thought the weekend was going to be equally nice but boy was I wrong.  It has been raining dogs and cats all day here in the bay area without a break.  So instead of heading out, I stayed in and composed my list of lemmings for the upcoming Sephora Beauty Insider sale.  Starting 4/12-4/19, all Beauty Insiders will get 15% the entire purchase online by using code BI15. If you are not a Beauty Insider yet, just sign up online for an account. It's easy and free!

Here is my list so far:
-Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit
-Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders
-Benefit Cosmetics Legally Bronze

What are you planning to pick up?

4 comments:

resham said...

I 'WAS' planing to pick LM Tinted Moisturizer and BENEFIT tinted moisturizer...but I got greedy and picked some brushes from CCO...that has left me BROKE!
I shud at least get one Tinted moisturizer..though i dunno my shade in LM...

Leenda said...

We think alike! I ordered the Benefit Legally Bronze kit yesterday. lol! I think it is a great deal. Look at all the stuff you are getting for $35! Individually, those products are expensive.

pumpkinpie said...

I want to get sooo many things, I keep adding things to my cart but after I see the total, I have to think about what I need and what I want and its so hard :( but I'm def. getting the Clarisonic Mia

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Leenda - yea I know what you mean. Such a great deal for the kit!

Pumpkinpie - haha I feel the same way. How much is the total after tax?!?! Let me know how you like the Mia. Clarisonic doesn't work for me =(

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!