Poke!

Friday, May 21, 2010

I signed up for a Facebook account last month and quickly found out in order to have naturalNchicmakeup, I have to pay for advertisement.  Smart move by Facebook to make money off people.  In any case, I'd love to know if any of you are on FB and would be interested in building a "natural N chicmakeup" community.  I was thinking this would be a place where we can share the latest makeup tips, snap pictures of new products and do quick posts, FOTD, EOTD, or sale notices to share with fellow beauty bloggers without having to do an entire post in blogger.  I'd love to be friends with all my readers and followers. Let me know what you think!

Find me here!

6 comments:

ipehishere said...

added u on fb :)

Emilyanne said...

Hah smart move on facebook's part. I think if you can get a lot of people to join so it's a diverse beauty community that would be a lovely idea

PS- I've tagged you for an award on my blog :)

tramstabalaboopy said...

Good idea! :D Added you on facebook :)

Katrina V said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! :) I'm guessing you are talking about a Fb page. You can do a Fb group instead for free :) I searched it just to see what's the difference :P I hope this helps!

http://freebloghelp.com/facebook-fan-page-vs-facebook-group-when-to-use-which/

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Thanks for your help Katrina. I'll definitely look into this.

Twinn said...

i think its great ! Id def add the pg.
=)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!