Villains We Love to Hate: MAC Venomous Villains Collection Teaser

Wednesday, September 22, 2010


In celebration of MAC's Disney Collaboration with MAC for the Venomous Villains Collection, I went on a mini scavenger hunt during our vacation to find the 4 featured villains.  I had tons of fun searching for these characters with the help of my dear, wonderful husband, who went to every single gift store with me.  It was pretty amazing how incredibly difficult it was to find villains around Disneyworld. 

Here's what we were able to find....

Evil Queen was quite popular so we found her pretty quickly at the pin store.



What a fabulous hat from the Disney Couture Collection!


Malificent was everywhere in comparison.  She's evil alright :)


I like this T-shirt!


A whole statue of herself in a display window!



Wickedly fabulous with her rhinestones.


This is an awesomely wicked picture of Cruella De Vil and Malificent.  If you stand on one side, you see Malificent. Move to the other side, and there's Cruella!

 

Who wants to take her home?


Dr. Facilier was the absolutely worst character to find.  He was pretty much no where to be found except for one set of toys for Princess and the Frog.  My DH actually found him for me in a book!


As you can see, we weren't able to find much, even with a visit to the Villains and Vogue store.  You'd figure that's where all the villains would be but sadly no.  In any case, I know I'm certainly excited for the collection as these characters are slowly growing on me.  So here's a bit of a teaser for ya...


Who is your favorite villain from this collection and which products are you most excited to see/purchase?

9 comments:

coffretgorge said...

hi kristie! i missed ya! :) ooh, the products are so cool, my best friend will drool over these when i show her! :P

i want all the nail lacquers, i hope i get them all! :D

MissA* said...

Sorry about the previous comment... I accidentally hit enter. Grr...

I spoke to my MA yesterday and she told me the colours for this collection are very interesting. It will be launched here on 1 Oct.

I'm so curious what you've bought there :D Can't wait for the swatches/reviews!

arsyparsy said...

omgg these are so cool!!!

kali said...

My goodness! How were you able to get the products so early??

L4pinkpetal said...

omg i'm so excited for this collection.

Dina (XYYan) said...

I must say Evil Queen is my fave villain :D!

Nepenthe said...

Maleficent is pure evil just for the sake of being evil, so I'd have to go with her.

LolaAM said...

I WANT THAT HAT!!!

Dizzy said...

Very Cool!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!