What would you like to see?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

naturalNchicmakeup has provided a wonderful opportunity for me to write, take photographs, and share my passion of makeup with lots of great ladies in the beauty community.  I am always excited to hear your hauls, questions, and comments on the latest and greatest collections.  I'm also thankful for all the readers and followers of the site, who fuel my excitement for blogging.

When I first started naturalNchicmakeup, my hope is to provide clear swatches and honest reviews of each product.  I would love to hear your feedback on what else you'd like to see on the blog.  As a reader, what do you look for when visiting a site?  Are there certain features you'd like to see improvements on such as layout, search bars, etc?  Any brand specifics you'd like to be covered or featured?

9 comments:

The Girlie Blog said...

Would love to see some makeup how to's on different looks you could create.

Rinz said...

Hi Girlie! i finally bought the MAC Venomous Villains YAYYYY =))) Thanks for the pictures i arrived to a conclusion of what i wanted LOL FAST. And yeah i would like to see different looks too...
xoxo
HAppy Friday

Rinz @ Miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

resham said...

I think whateva you have done so far is wonderful and extremely useful. The Picture quality is Obviously the Best. I would just say Thank you and Good Luck with bringing all the best you can...:)

MissA* said...

To be honest, I like the way it is now. Your swatches and reviews are always very helpful for me. :)

the Honey B said...

i absolutely love your swatches and reviews- i would love to see you do some looks with your makeup too!!! you're doing a great job, girl. keep it up! we all love reading your posts!

samanthaloves said...

I love your reviews and swatches! I'd like to see more of your looks with your makeup collection!

coffretgorge said...

i agree with the lovely ladies who have commented, your swatches are so good, its enought to make me run to the department store and buy the item. LOL. seriously, your reviews are always honest and thats great imo.

i would love to read more tips on applying makeup the unconventional way, like what colors look great together, plus im hoping to see an FOTD in the future! perhaps when you're ready? ;)

Kristie said...

The Girlie Blog - thank you for your feedback. I will try to incorporate more how-to for looks.


Rinz - Awesome! I'm so glad the swatches are helpful.

resham - Thank you for your kind words Resham. Keep up the great work with your blog as well. You have a fan in me :)

MissA - Thank you! I really appreciate it.

the Honey B - aww thank you!

samanthaloves - Thanks. Absolutely. I will try to include more looks in future posts.

coffretgorge - Georgina! Thank you :) I'm not sure I'll ever be ready but I will try to add more looks.

prettyaspeaches said...

I think you're doing an awesome job!!! If possible, I'd love some holiday set swatch coverage :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!