Chanel Fall 2011 Collection - Coming Soon...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

One of the most talked about topic this month is Chanel's Fall 2011 Collection.  When the items showed up online, I only purchased a selected few to try out.  Normally I would pick up a lot more than what's shown but with the Le Blanc and Byzance Collections just around the corner, I saved my budget for those instead.  It's also a good thing that not every piece in this collection is limited edition.  Based on Karlasugar's list, only Graphite n/p,  Peridot n/p, and Khaki Platine are LE. Everything else is permanent.


Swatches and review coming soon...

5 comments:

reeree said...

Looking forward to your reviews!

Edwina said...

I'm intrigued! Can't wait for the swatches :)

Dovey said...

Cant wait for your reviews!

shelley said...

hubba! hubba! can't wait for swatches!

MissA* said...

I can't wait!!! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!