Weekend Edition: Shop Til You Drop

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moving forward, there will be newly added weekend edition posts to naturalNchicmakeup.  The weekend edition will include new product information, cheap finds, food, and whatever I happen to find during my weekend excursions.  Most of the time I tweet pictures and thoughts of makeup, but I do realize that not everyone has a Twitter account. Hopefully the weekend edition posts will capture everything that was also tweeted throughout the week  for your enjoyment!

First up is exciting news from Guerlain's Holiday 2011 Collection.  Get your wallets ready for a brand new powder spray, pressed powder/blush, Meteorites Perles, 2 Rouge Automatique lipstick shades, and Ecrin 4 Couleurs. Please credit back if you are going to re-post the image.


Chanel also launched the new Aquarelles Collection both online and at selected Neiman Marcus counters. I picked up Pink Cloud, which was reviewed here.



Urban Decay also launched 5 new super pigmented and glossy Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colors. These are now available at Sephora counters.


In-store swatches of the 5 shades:


Sephora also has the new Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection on display.  I love Hello Kitty products but this one was a huge disappointment. The print is plastic and very cheap looking. Please bring back the girly Hello Kitty.


Banana Republic shoppers were out in full force today to take advantage of the offer below.


I was drooling over Marc Jacobs' new handbags, especially the pink one.  Cute styles don't you think? This photo is dedicated to my fellow Marc Jacobs fans - the lovely Ilse from TheUltimateMakeup whom I highly recommend you to follow, and Sabrina from TheBeautyLookBook, who has exquisite taste in fashion and makeup.


Last but not least, I found these insane shoes displayed at the store.  They remind me of bowling shoes, but the kind that no one wants to wear.  Thus, I will lovingly dub these as my "Hideous Find of The Week".


What are some of your weekend finds? Is the Weekend Edition something you'd like to see more in the future?

4 comments:

Polarbelle said...

Looks like a fun day. I adore the violet gloss in the middle. Mama wants it!!!

Replica said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, the Guerlain collection looks beautiful, I bet everyone will want that powder/blush! :)

Ling said...

I LOVE HELLO KITTY but have to agree with you that the Grafitti collection is a bit of a no-no

Eileen said...

I'm a Météorites addict and will be looking forward to Guerlain's new holiday edition of their delightful pearls. Thanks for the heads-up.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!