It's Time For A Cocktail

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can you believe the first day of Fall is just right around the corner on 9/23?  It's amazing how quickly time flew by, especially when Spring was only a couple of months ago. In the past 2 months, you've seen a flurry of Fall Collection releases from major brands such as Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Lancome, MAC, etc.  I'm not sure about you, but I'm all geared up and ready for Holiday 2011! There are some incredibly beautiful pieces ready to ravage our wallets come late September/October.

With that being said, naturalNchicmakeup will be on vacation or a secret adventure on some remote island filled with cosmetics. Blog posts and tweets on Twitter will be less frequent, but if  I find something new and exciting, I will certainly try to share it with you as soon as possible.


 What's your dream vacation? Where would you like to go?

12 comments:

PinkOrchids said...

How exciting!! Have a lovely trip and can't wait to hear all about it!! Look forward to reading more reviews too! xX

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I would love to go back to Hawaii. I went 10+ yrs ago and it was beautiful. The people were all so friendly too. I also really want to go to Italy but not during the fall or winter months. Have fun on your vacay/secret adventure.
xx
Alicia

Makeup Magpie said...

Enjoy your getaway! Looking forward to your holiday reviews in the near future xx

Kristie said...

PinkOrchids - Thank you!

FunnyFaceBeauty - great choices. I love Italy as well, especially Venice.

Makeup Magpie - Thank you!!

Alexis the Honey B said...

My dream vacation is a non stop whirl-wind tour of europe!!! Have so much fun on your vacation Kristie! safe travels and come back home safely!

makeup merriment said...

Enjoy your trip! I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time away! xx

ps my dream trip would be to UK, Italy and OZ

Radiant Make Up said...

oh I hope you have a lovely time :)
& probably a deserted tropical island with easy access to a big city lol would be my ideal holiday!! x

Eileen said...

Bon Voyage! Relax, enjoy, and have a wonderful time.

Kristie said...

Alexis the Honey B - Thanks Alexis!! Europe is a great place to visit. Even better when USD is stronger...LOL.

makeup merriment - Thanks you!!

Radiant Make Up - Thanks! That's a great idea. Remote island next to a big city. I like it.

Eileen - Thank you Eileen!

kirstyb said...

its amazing how quickly this year has gone x

MsRinz said...

Enjoy!!!!!

polarbelle said...

I would go wherever you did so we could shop together. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!