MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam & MAC Tendertone Swatches

Thursday, February 9, 2012

MAC Ricky and Nicki for Viva Glam is now available at Nordstrom counters for purchase. The lipstick retails for $14.50USD and the clear lip conditioner is $15USD. Along with the new Viva Glam products, I also swatch the new tendertones from Shop, Shop, Shop and Cook, Cook, Cook Collection.


The Ricky and Nicki lipstick is not as cool-tone compared to the previous release. This is a deeper and warmer pink, which I think will be flattering on most skin tones.  It has great pigmentation as well.  The lip conditioner is clear and has no color.

In terms of the Tendertones Lip Balms ($15USD), Purring and Hot N Saucy both do not have any shimmers. I used a brush to do the swatches to build up as much color as I can.  They are quite sticky and has a strong sweet fragrance. Hush Hush and Tread Gently both have gold shimmers. I think these are better as lipstick toppers. They are not as opaque compared to Purring or Hot N Saucy.   

Overall, both Ricky & Nicki and MAC Tendertone Lip Balms are pretty but not necessarily must-haves for me. 

What's on your list from both of these collections?

4 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

really like the ricki and nicky lip color. very pretty.

Leticia said...

I keep looking at Nicki and trying to decide if I can pull it off. It is such a fun color.

Eden-Avalon said...

Thank you so much for the swatches~ The nicki lipstick is lovely~

Kristie said...

Girlie Blogger - yes, it's pretty indeed!

Leticia - I think you can pull it off. It is not too cool or warm tone and can be sheered for a lighter pink!

Eden-Avalon - np! Are you picking it up?

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!