Aveeno Beautiful Change Challenge #3: Your Home

Monday, April 9, 2012


For this week's Aveeno Beautiful Change Challenge, my task is to try and re-decorate my home without going shopping.  If there is one place that needs cleaning, it's definitely my vanity table.  I have too much makeup that requires to be organized in an orderly fashion.  Here are a couple of steps that I have taken to help clean up my personal space:

1. Instead of purchasing a new makeup holder, I use a simple glass dish from the kitchen cupboard.  It actually fits quite a few lipsticks and lip glosses! This is a great way for me to rotate through all my lip products so I don't end up using the same colors all the time.


2. After finding a makeup storage solution, it's important to keep it neat and organized. It only takes a couple of seconds to place the products into different sections. This way, I can quickly grab the lipsticks, lip balms, or lipglosses while putting on makeup in the morning.


3. I also re-used the bottom purple velvet jewelry box holder from UD's 15th Anniversary Palette (shown here) to store my perfume. I can fit at least 5 bottles in the box without spending more money for storage.






New AVEENO® PURE RENEWAL™ lets you renew your hair to its naturally balanced state daily. Unlike ordinary shampoos, these sulphate-free formulas have Balancing Seaweed Extract; bringing hair back to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash, for beautifully healthy-looking hair. Learn more here http://bit.ly/A1cjWg

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by AVEENO® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of AVEENO®

1 comments:

LittoMokaa said...

What a great idea! I wish I had enough space do to that! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!