Aveeno Beautiful Change Challenge #5: Body

Sunday, April 22, 2012


For this week's Aveeno Beautiful Change Challenge, my task is to find ways to improve my body. Here are a couple of things that I often tone my "problem areas":

1. Now that spring season is here, I am ready to head out to my favorite hiking trails.  I'm not sure about you but I'm not a fan of exercising in a stuffy indoor gym.  I find it so much more fun spending time outdoors walking, hiking, or biking.


2. I'm a bit sad we have a late winter this year but I'd also love to head up to the mountains for a nice run on the slopes. Nothing works the body muscles like a couple of hours snowboarding!


3. Another activity that I'd really love to incorporate into my "exercise" routine is camping and swimming. The recent hot weather is perfect for a nice long swim in the pool or ocean. Not only is this relaxing but it also helps burn off a lot of calories.





New AVEENO® PURE RENEWAL™ lets you renew your hair to its naturally balanced state daily. Unlike ordinary shampoos, these sulphate-free formulas have Balancing Seaweed Extract; bringing hair back to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash, for beautifully healthy-looking hair. Learn more here http://bit.ly/A1cjWg

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by AVEENO® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of AVEENO®

1 comments:

NishaMae said...

beautiful scenery !

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!