Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusives

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This post was supposed to be published 3 weeks ago, when the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale first began.  Unfortunately I had to hop on a plane right after I had a chance to crop all the images. Although the sale has ended, Nordstrom still has some of these items available at the store/online.  If you're interested, I'd say get on the website or call your local store as soon as possible. Not all of the items were listed online so you can call the store directly to purchase them. Prices still remain the same.

Chanel - Fleur De Lotus was an Asian Exclusive Collection that Nordstrom carried exclusively for the sale.  It is also now available on Chanel.com.



Swatches:

 
Rives eyeshadow Quad is a must-have from this collection. The colors are lovely and the texture is buttery smooth. I'll do a more in-depth detail post on this later.


More swatches:

Riviere is quite lovely for those who love green eyeshadows and Fleur De Lotus is a light blush that is great for layering. It looks intense in the pan but goes on nice and soft.  I picked up Fleur De Lotus a couple of months ago and Rives from the Anniversary event.


Dior - Purple Revolution Collection has 3 nail polishes, 1 eyeshadow trio palette, and a lip gloss.

From left to right: Shadow, Poison, Orchid. I picked up Shadow and Orchid.


Purple Revolution Eyeshadow Palette:


Draped Lilac Lipgloss:


The eyeshadow palette has great pigmentation and is quite smooth. Draped Lilac is a beautiful shade although I wish it didn't have so much glitter in it.


Burberry - Natural Lip Gloss Trio


Shades from left to right in Rosewood, Blush, and Nude Beige.


MAC - Eyeshadow, lip, and brush sets



Swatches:



Eyeshadow palettes - Smoky Eye Plum is the prettiest out of the two.  The neutral palette has mostly permanent shades.


Swatches of eyeshadows and lip sets:


Bobbi Brown

 
Deborah Lipmann




What did you pick up from the sale? Your favorite items?

6 comments:

Sara said...

Absolutely amazing products. I have the MAC Julie Verhoeven box sets and love them:)

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I have to say that the Bobbi Brown excites me the most! :)

Rola said...

I was looking for a flesh tone pencil, I will check out the Chanel one. Fleur de Lotus and Riviere are so pretty.

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

You can certainly find nice stuff at Nordstrom. Wish I caught this sale. The products look amazing.

Jacqueline said...

Amazing swatches, I did not get Riviere so I'm interested to read your review on it.

Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said...

I want Fleur de Lotus so badly but it's not in the cards this year. So jealous of your Nordstrom sales! I actually went so far as to put a few items in the cart the other day but there's quite a bit of restrictions on Canadian shopping and the shipping made it not worth the hassle. :(

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!