Nieman Marcus and Target Collection

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Target and Neiman Marcus have teamed up with 24 CFDA designers to introduce a limited collection holiday collection. The items range from $7.99 to $499.99.  There is a good offering of items from popular fashion designers such as DVF, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Marchesa, etc. I was ecstatic to hear about the collection and couldn't wait to pick up a couple of items.  It launched a bit early online but was quickly sold out on Neiman Marcus' website on the first day. Fortunately, there are still a lot of items available at Target stores/online. Neiman Marcus is also replenishing the items back online as well.

Get ready for a *PICTURE HEAVY* post as I share with you the items in this collection!

First up is Thom Browne's Rib Trim Blazer. The jacket is beautiful but looks practically identical for both men and women.  One difference is the women's version seems to be a bit shorter. I love the color and style though! Oh so preppy.


Robert Rodriguez offers a Ruffled Sleeveless Top and Fit-and-Flare Lace Dress.  I was interested in the ruffled top but size small was large and baggy on me.


Marchesa has 2 beautiful items for children: Girls' Petal-Skirt Dress and Hand-Beaded Dress.  They are both chic and gorgeous!


Tory Burch has a beverage container and lunch box.  I had my eyes on this set from the get-go!


The thermos was sold out so quickly online that I panicked big time. Luckily there are enough stock at all the local stores and online.  I can't wait to take this to work.


The lunch box is made of soft fabric and can fit the thermos inside.  Isn't the print gorgeous?


Marc Jacobs has a soft metallic border scarf and 3 Metallic Zip Clutch Bags (Rose, Gold, and Silver). Brian Atwood has beaded round glasses.


Rag and Bone had Boy's and Men's Heathered Shawl-Collar Cardigan. I absolutely love these! They are super comfy and stylish. I wish they had made a set for women as well. 


Band of Outsiders has a fun set of Cookie Cutter and Stamper Set.


Alice + Olivia bikes:


Yoga Mat, jewelry box, dog leashes, and Carolina Herrera Travel Cosmetic Bags on the bottom shelf.


Oscar de la Renta dog leash:


Oscar de la Renta dog food bowl:

 

Carolina Herrera Stationary Set:


Diane von Furstenberg Yoga Mat:


Skaist-Taylor Faux-Fur Hat. This was an odd item for me. It looks like a dreadful furry animal on a hanger. I'm not sure it would look very good on children.


Racy Reese has a pretty sequined blouse.  You will definitely make a statement with the blouse. I really wanted it to work but the xsmall was too loose and boxy on me.  She also has a set of dessert plates that are to die for. Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures for you because they are closed in a box.


Proenza Schouler Abstract-Print Sweatshirt:


Judith Leiber compact mirrors:


Eddie Borgo Accent Box and Letter Opener:


Proenza Schouler iPad Sleeve:


Philip Crangi Studded Picture Frame:


Rag & Bone shot glasses:


Rag & Bone Flask:


Joseph Altuzarra Cocktail Shaker and Double Old-Fashioned Glasses:


Alice + Olivia Rolling Luggage:


Jason Wu girl's dresses:


Jason Wu glass ornament set:


Oscar de la Renta Floral Canvas Tote Bag:


Band of Outsiders Best Friends Hat Set:


Derek Lam Cheetah-Print Slippers:


Brian Atwood Studded Leather Gloves:


Prabal Gurung Sequined Cape. The picture really does this cape no justice.  It looks darker and much more elegant in real life.


Prabal Gurung Embellished Shoulder Bag:


Rodarte Hand-Painted Glass Ornament:


Lela Rose Watercolor High-Low Dress and Skaist-Taylor Faux-Fur Vest:


Did anything catch your eyes? What did you pick up from this collection?

8 comments:

Polarbelle said...

Great post!!!! I'd be most interested in the thermos and lunch bag, the dog dish and the ornaments. Wonderful pictures.

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Very nice collaboration. Target just gets better and better.

Stephanie said...

OMG! THank you for sharing all these pictures! I wish Canadian Target will have these collaborations too - they would be so amazing =] Love the pictures!

Dovey said...

What an amazing post! I loved seeing all the Neiman + Target products. I think the Tracy Reese blouse stands out for me--- plus the Alice + Olivia bike (one can dream...)

makeup magpie said...

Thanks for the photos of this collection :) I checked it out on Sunday and was happy to see there was plenty of merchandise still available (the collaboration collections sell out so quickly sometimes!). I love the ornaments and I like the metallic clutch bags by Marc Jacobs. The Alice + Olivia bike is amazing! :)

Jacqueline said...

I love the little girl dresses best, I always ooh and aah and them because they are so girly. But never had the opportunity to buy them for anyone I know.

HANNHUNG said...

Honestly, the only thing I liked was the studded picture frame.

Rindodo ♥ said...

waaah I LIKE the blazer on the first pic, I thought it was a school uniform blazer though! hehe

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!